Albino, John; Albino, J. & L. (1837-1883)
Albino, John; Albino, J. & L.
London; looking-glass and barometer makers (fl.1837–83)
John Albino was trading at 2 Beauchamp St in 1837, but by 1839 had moved to 47 St John St, West Smithfield where he continued to trade until at least 1849. On 7 July 1883 The Furniture Gazette recorded that the partnership of J. & L. Albino, looking glass manufacturers of 54 Stamford Street, Blackfriars, issued a bill of sale for £160 to M. Bonacina, which was filed on 18June.
Sources: DEFM; Goodison, Barometers (1968).